Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new performance based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila, Philippines and Chennai, India that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results. Our mission is to create an environment where our people THRIVE!
Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what's right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work, Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one another, Humility, Make work personal
: To create conditions within which people can thrive!
At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive, because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results.
As a retention advisor, you will be responsible to retain customers through identifying customer concerns and selling the value of client products and services. You will provide recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features, and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
The ideal candidate can establish a positive rapport and handle all calls with a good demeanor. A candidate who is able to communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
As a customer retention advisor, you have the opportunity to earn $30,000 to $45,000
In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-based bonuses!Responsibilities
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect, add or change their current services. Accurately compute and quote customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments, and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers by identifying customer concerns and selling the value of client products and services. Provide recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features, and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or problems to maintain their business and a positive customer relationship.
- Record electronic transactions and document each call as trained accurately while talking with customers over the phone.
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer's privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position. Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Must be able to work anytime during the center hours of operation (to include rotating shifts and occasional overtime.)
- Basic math skills, data entry skills, and sales aptitude.
- General understanding and experience with call centers/customer service, or sales.
- Ability to use current computer equipment and programs being used.
- Must have strong administrative, computer, organizational and detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to monitor work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Full Potential Solutions.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
- Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED.
- A strong desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries.
- Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL.
- Enjoy helping customers choose the best telecommunications package for their needs.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a customer-focused role required.
- History of excellent work attendance required.
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service/Sales with upselling experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience meeting goals or quotas required.
- Minimum one (1) year Inbound Call Center experience preferred.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry a plus.
- Previous work experience in a Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) environment a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.