Apply now and start Working from Home!
Are you hungry to succeed and accelerate your career growth? Do you have what it takes to earn as much as $45,000 per year in your starting position with us? It is all within your reach at FPS assuming you are driven, empathetic, goal-oriented and can build positive rapport.
Our mission is to create an environment where people thrive based on core values of Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Grace. In short, we believe if we live by our core values and pay our people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique and inviting workplace. We have grown globally from 0 to 800 employees in 3 years - creating a host of career opportunities for our people to thrive!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, generous PTO, a performance-based, uncapped bonus program and opportunities for training and career development. We are also currently in a fully remote work environment and provide the equipment you need for success - including a computer and dual monitors.
As a Sales Agent and Customer Retention Advisor, you will be responsible for retaining customers by identifying customer concerns and selling the value of our client s products and services. You will identify customer needs using a consultative approach, educate customers on the value, features, and benefits of their services, provide recommendations through needs-based selling and be able to ask for the sale as you resolve the customer s needs.
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect, add or change their current services. Accurately compute and quote customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments, and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers by identifying customer concerns and selling the value of client products and services. Provide recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features, and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or problems to maintain their business and a positive customer relationship.
- Record electronic transactions and document each call as trained accurately while talking with customers over the phone.
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position. Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Your experience and skills
- 6 months or more experience in a sales-oriented role assisting customers in identifying needs, offering products or solutions to resolve concerns and achieve sales goals.
- Experience in a customer-focused role in any industry or vertical.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and multi-task.
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute accurately.
- History of excellent work attendance and dependability.
- Previous experience in an inbound call center, BPO and or telecommunication industry experience a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
The role is challenging and not for everyone. Only those with the hunger and passion to achieve and exceed their financial and professional goals need apply. Our role requires self-motivation, patience and persistence. And while it is a challenging role, being a part of FPS means you have the support and resources to thrive. Are you in?
- STAY SAFE. STAY HOME. *To ensure safety of our employees, applicants, clients and visitors during the Corona virus Pandemic, the entire FPS US Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,200.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19